Thanks to our own lab we work quickly and professionally.
We have an impact on each stage of treatment thanks to we can choose the optimal solution.
- They are used to completely cover the damaged tooth
- Aside from strengthening the damaged tooth, the crown can also improve its appearance, shape or alignment
Bridges / Implants
- Bridges are often used to replace one or more missing teeth
- They are placed in spaces where teeth are missing
Onley / Inley / Overlay
- Are kinds of crown restoration which fill extensive cavities in side teeth, i.e. molars and premolars
- They are more durable than traditional filling
- Canal posts are used to reinforce the tooth’s structure before using it for further prosthetic treatment, e.g. to affix a crown.
- Acrylic dentures (partial and complete) are used to replace missing dentition, both partial and complete.
- They are used predominantly because of their low cost
Metal framework dentures
- Such dentures can only be implemented in partially edentulous patients (they don’t apply to patients without any teeth left)
- The remaining teeth, serving as the support base for the denture, must be solid – deeply rooted, without crown damage
- Acetal – ist ein thermoplastisches Material mit einer hohen Homogenität. Es zeichnet sich durch eine hohe Reibfestigkeit, eine hohe Elastizität und eine niedrige Wärmeleitfähigkeit aus. Acetal-Werkstoff wird im Prothetik-Labor mit der thermischen Einspritztechnologie verarbeitet.
Repairing of dentures
With time, even the best denture becomes susceptible various damage:
- the base plate may crack or break
- the tooth might chip off or come unstuck
- the clasps might break or bend
Such damage is most common in acrylic dentures, but it does occasionally occur in every type of dentures. Should some damage occur, the denture must be immediately submitted to repair. A broken denture shouldn’t be worn because this might render its mending impossible.
- Frameworks mounted on latch attachments
- Frameworks seated on stud attachments
- Telescopic Frameworks
Prons an Cons
- Very decent cosmetic effect
- Comfort and ease of usage
- Good hold of the denture thanks to the attachments
- The need to apply crowns
- A higher price (crowns, denture and attachments)
Mouth guards for athletes
Special mouth guards preventing the teeth from mechanical injuries. They come in various sizes and colors, according to client’s wish.
Special type of mouth guards, usually for night use, for people who have problems with teeth clenching
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.